032 - Don't Drown In The Data Lake (w/ WhereScape)
Every organization wants to leverage the value of their data. The question isn’t, “should we start getting a handle on this massive trove of information?”, but rather, “how do we even get started? It’s so complicated!” After all, there’s so much data locked away in so many locations and disparate systems. It’s enough to intimidate the most seasoned of admins.
That’s what this new episode of the 10 on Tech podcast is all about. In it, Scott D. Lowe and David Davis of ActualTech Media interview Neil Barton (@neilrbarton) about WhereScape (@wherescape). WhereScape helps companies find all their data and learn how to get the most out of it, so they stop leaving money on the table.
In this interview, you’ll learn about:
- Data lakes, data vaults and data warehousing, and the differences between them.
- WhereScape’s particular model, including the way in which it automates tedious, manual data processes.
- Benefits that WhereScape customers have gained with the service.
- WhereScape’s product lines, costs involved and how to get started.
- “May the Fourth Be With You” special webcast – https://events.actualtechmedia.com/register-now/140/nutanix-may-the-4th-be-with-you-special-event/
- WhereScape — https://www.wherescape.com/
- WhereScape on Twitter — https://twitter.com/wherescape?lang=en