Social Media and Operations Coordinator
Updated: July 18, 2018
ActualTech Media, a boutique marketing firm focused on creating content and connecting enterprise IT clients to potential customers is seeking a social media and operations coordinator to help us manage our growing business. This multi-faceted position is critical to help us increase and improve our social media presence. The person is this role will also be act as a backup to our Events Coordinator.
- Manage all of ActualTech Media’s social media activity – we want to be everywhere all the time
- Create well-considered social media content schedules that maximize the impact of the content and activities undertaken by the team at ActualTech Media
- Develop and manage metrics to measure the reach of ActualTech Media’s social media efforts
- Find compelling artwork that can accompany social posts (ActualTech Media has a Shutterstock account for this purpose)
- In concert with ActualTech Media’s graphic designer, develop a series of standard social media post templates that are used for all social outreach
- Be creative! We want people that can help us stand above the rest and we love new ideas!
- On the operations front, assist the Chief Marketing Officer develop and manage the numerous email campaigns that drive our virtual events business
- Provide assistance with creating sales proposals to help drive the sales process
- Self-starter. ActualTech Media is a small company and we need people that can hit the ground running and that can keep up with a fast pace and sometimes demanding clients.
- Highly disciplined. This is a work from home position. ActualTech Media is a 100% virtual company and all partners and employees work from their homes. We need people that can handle working from home, which includes not having a lot of distractions. Ideally, you will have a separate office space in your home so that you can remove yourself from any distractions that may occur.
- Excellent, friendly communicator. The Social Media and Operations Coordinator will be in regular communication with ActualTech Media clients and will need to be able to communicate in a friendly, professional, engaging way via email and phone.
- Highly organized. The Social Media and Operations Coordinator must have impeccable organization skills and be able to help partners and clients juggle a lot of simultaneous projects and priorities.
- Familiarity with social platforms. At present, we use LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook for our social activities and need people that understand the pros and cons of those platforms and that can help us evaluate the use of additional platforms.
- Experience with paid social media campaigns.
- Email marketing experience (preferred).
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows or for Mac.
- High degree of comfort and proficiency with technology and web-based tool.
Regular working hours are 9AM to 5PM central time with occasional need later since we have a lot of west coast clients.
Applications will be accepted by emailing jobs at actualtechmedia.com