Demand Generation Manager – Remote Position
Updated: December 3, 2019
ActualTech Media, an enterprise IT lead generation and content development firm, is seeking a Demand Generation Manager (Remote position) to help us uncover and nurture new client leads in the IT marketing industry. You’ll also help us expand brand recognition for our growing content and webinar brands, including our Gorilla Guide book series, MegaCast, EcoCast and Virtual Summit multi-vendor webinar events.
(Target market is enterprise IT marketing contacts at IT vendor companies, including CMOs, VPs of Marketing Marketing Program Managers, Demand Generation Managers and similar)
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, which include, but are not limited to, content marketing programs, webinars, email marketing, nurture, social media lead generation, inbound/blogging, remarketing and more
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to drive MQLs and sales pipeline for ActualTech Media’s services, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing collateral for ActualTech Media’s products and services
- Coordinate and align demand generation campaigns with our field sales team
- Work closely with the ActualTech Media’s Creative Director to develop effective campaign creatives with an eye for consistent messaging and branding across campaigns and tactics
- Be creative! We want people that can help us stand above our competition and we love new ideas!
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Ability to work remotely. ActualTech Media is a 100% remote-workforce organization. To succeed in this role, you must be self directed, able to reduce distractions in your home work environment and be available for team calls and other virtual meeting activities
- 3 years + demand generation and content marketing experience preferred, including email marketing experience
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Experience partnering with sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along buyer’s journey
- Demonstrated experience with LinkedIn lead generation solutions and Sales Navigator
- Strong copywriting skills
- Familiarity with landing page and conversion optimization
- Conversion attribution and Google Analytics skillset is desirable
- High level of technical proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows or for Mac
This role reports to the CMO.
ActualTech Media offers a flexible, respectful, and remote-friendly work environment with competitive compensation, benefits and 401k plan.
Applications will be accepted by emailing your resume with cover letter to jobs at actualtechmedia.com (Please use the subject line: ‘Demand Generation Manager Inquiry 549’)