Marketing Coordinator, Webinar Programs (Remote Position)
Updated: February 4, 2020
ActualTech Media, an enterprise IT lead generation and content development firm, is seeking a Marketing Associate (Remote position) to assist in the development, production and promotion of over 200+ online webinars per year.
(Target market is IT professionals primarily in the United States)
- Responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the development, production and promotion of over 200+ ActualTech Media-produced webinars per year, working closely with senior webinar management staff and Chief Marketing Officer
- Ensuring that key webinar milestones are achieved on or before their due dates, including required registration targets, presenter coordination deadlines, promotional windows and updating project tracking software
- Gathering necessary assets for a successful event, including images, presenter biographical information, webinar topics, titles and abstracts for registration landing pages and email/social promotions, along with proofreading and copyediting to maximize registrations
- Developing promotional video scripts and coordinating with video editing teams to ensure promotional videos help boost registrations and webinar attendance
- Developing and executing email and social marketing campaigns to achieve registration goals
- Scheduling and performing dry runs for clients participating in upcoming webinars
- Configuring webinar event consoles, poll questions, and organizing presentation materials provided by clients
- Compiling and formatting reports using Excel and uploading leads to client portals, as needed, delivering reporting to clients in a timely manner after webinars are concluded
- Responding to clients in a professional and timely manner
- Sourcing independent guest presenters as required
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Diploma or degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 2 years + marketing experience preferred, including email marketing experience, webinar production experience also an asset
- Ability to work remotely. ActualTech Media is a 100% remote workforce organization. To succeed in this role, you must be self-directed, able to reduce distractions in your home work environment and be available for team calls and other virtual meeting activities
- Tactical, hands-on experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- WordPress experience preferred
- Outstanding business communication capabilities, including written correspondence
- Strong copyediting and grammatical skills
- Familiarity with landing page and conversion optimization
- Conversion attribution and Google Analytics skillset is desirable
- Highly organized. You must have impeccable organization skills and be able to juggle a lot of simultaneous projects and priorities.
- Only applicants from Canada will be considered
Regular working hours are 9AM to 5PM central time with occasional need later to service West Coast clientele.
Salary Range: $38,000-$42,000 CAD
ActualTech Media offers a flexible, respectful, and remote-friendly work environment with competitive compensation, benefits and more.
Applications will be accepted by emailing your resume with cover letter to jobs at actualtechmedia.com (Please use the subject line: ‘Marketing Coordinator Inquiry 539’)